Rodin-Giacometti + Espacio Miró – General ticket
RODIN – GIACOMETTI
Extended until August 23
Show starts from common interests, the ways both artists separated by two generations, Auguste Rodin (1840-1917) y Alberto Giacometti (1901-1966), dialog through time around two aspects as traditionals (model, matter, relation with the past) as revolutionary (series work or constant questioning of the pedestal, which turns into art-forming dimension). Artworks selection, proposed as constant conversation in space, shows as both creators found, for their respective times, ways to approach the figure that mirrored a new, personal vision, but encased in its time: in Rodin, the world before Great War; in Giacometti the one inmediately after Second World War. This show is result of collaboration between Fondation Giacometti, Musée Rodin and Fundación MAPFRE.
*Último acceso: 30 minutos antes del cierre.
Ventajas para colectivos y entidades colaboradoras
Entrada reducida (2€)
- Titulares de carnet joven
- Mayores de 65 años
- Personal docente
- Titulares y miembros de familia numerosa
- Miembros de WPG
- Menores de 16 años (No incluye grupos escolares)
- Ciudadanos en situacion legal de desempleo
- Miembros del ICOM y personal acreditado de Museos e Instituciones culturales
- Periodistas acreditados
- Discapacitados superior a un 33% y un acompañante
- Guías oficiales de turismo
Entrada reducida (1€)
- Estudiantes y personal universitario o de enseñanza superiores de: UAM, TAI, LENS, EFTI, IEFC, RSF, uc3m
|– Mondays (except holidays) from 5 pm to 9 pm.|
|– Tuesdays to Sundays / holidays from 11 am to 3 pm and 5 pm to 9pm..|
* The last access to the rooms is 30 minutes before closing.
Visitors are asked to vacate the rooms 10 minutes before closing.
|Reduced price ticket:||2€|
• Holders of a young person card
• Over 65 years old
• Students and Teachers
• Holders and members of large families
|Reduced price ticket:||1€|
• Students and staff of collaborating entities
• Every Monday (not public holidays) 5pm – 9pm (purchase ticket at the box office)
• Under 16 years of age (does not include school groups).
• Legally unemployed citizens. Must be accredited by: INEM benefits paperwork valid on the visit date to the exhibition.
• Members of the ICOM and accredited personnel from cultural Museums and Institutions.
• Accredited journalists
• Official tourism guides
• Persons with a disability greater than 33% and a companion
• In appreciation of their work in the fight against COVID-19, all healthcare personnel, along with members of the State Security Forces and Fire Brigade, will enjoy free entrance to this exhibition. They will be entitled to two entrance tickets per person which they can obtain by showing their identification at the box office.
ONCE ACQUIRED THERE WON’T BE CHANGE OR REFUND
Sala Fundación MAPFRE Recoletos
Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004 Madrid